Here are five interesting links that can help you find a great plumber, learn about plumbing materials and techniques, and ensure plumbing effectiveness. For 24/7 plumbing services in the Toronto area, call New Canadian Drain & Plumbing at (416) 651-2990.
- Here’s a great page on the different uses and characteristics of bitumen tar.
- To learn more about how mold and mildew can affect your home, check out this page from Energy Star.
- Ever wonder where tar comes from? Check out this page on the historical uses of bitumen.
- For more information on the dangers of galvanized steel piping, visit HomeDoctor.net.
- Here’s an article from FacilitiesNet about the advantages of camera drain inspections.